Identity and ownership of the website.
In compliance with the national and European legislation in force regarding Information Society Services, e-Commerce and Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you of the following data:
The present website (https://islb.info/) is property of INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY, a Spanish company with registered business address at Dr. Oloriz, 16 Street – CP 18012 Granada – Spain, with tax identification code G19630953, and registered in the Spanish National Registry of Association with nº 612859.
Please use the contact form for electronic communications with INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY.
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY uses the Website to channel information to internet users and members regarding the different activities that it carries out through its group; report on the internal organization of the as, its mission, vision and values, history and news; provide information regarding its relationship with investors, main performance figures, stock market listing, financial and corporate governance data; tools regarding corporate identity and multimedia; news channels and press releases; channel of providers; ethics channel and access to the company’s publications on social media.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Website visitors will have the condition of the user by merely visiting this Website. Continuing navigation after reading this legal notice and conditions of use will be considered express, voluntary acceptance of the present conditions of use without reservation. If you opt not to accept the present conditions, you must refrain from accessing and/or using the content offered by INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY on the Website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY Website, its pages and the information or elements contained therein, including yet not restricted to its programming, edition, compilation and further elements necessary for its operation, all designs, texts, graphic representations, images, icons, buttons, documents, information, sound and/or image files, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY source codes; and any logos, trademarks, commercial names or other distinctive, industrial or other signs that could be employed in industrial and commercial use, in addition to any file or directory on the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY server, whether publicly or privately (hereinafter referred to as the “Website Content”, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights of which INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY is proprietor or holds a license or express authorisation for their use and public communication granted by third parties who are the legitimate proprietors thereof for the purpose of the inclusion thereof on the Website.
The information or elements contained in the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY website mentioned in this section may not be exploited, reproduced, copied, distributed, modified, published, assigned, transformed, or disclosed in any way whatsoever without the prior express written authorisation of INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY A or the legitimate owners thereof in case of third parties who have expressly authorized INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY to use and publish the said information or elements.
The infringement of any of the cited rights may constitute a breach of the present terms and conditions of use, industrial and intellectual property rights, and could also be considered a crime under the Spanish Penal Code.
As a user, you undertake to appropriately use the contents and tools accessible through the Website in accordance with the law and the present Conditions of Use, and respect other users thereof at all times.
No authorisation or license shall be understood to be granted, nor any waiver, transmission, full or partial assignment of the aforementioned rights be made, nor any right or entitlement to any right be conferred without the express prior written consent by INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY or the legitimate owners thereof.
In case of full or partial failure to fulfill the present Conditions of Use, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY reserves the right to deny access to the Website without any need for prior notice.
Users must respect the thematic and dynamic aspects of the Website, making an appropriate use of its content and, in particular, refrain from any action that would modify the Website Content by altering, erasing, damaging or rendering it inaccessible by any medium, or eliminating or modifying any mention or notice regarding the ownership of the intellectual or industrial rights.
The user may be held liable for the damages and injuries of any nature that INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY might sustain as a result of the user’s failure to fulfill the obligations stipulated in the present Conditions of Use.
Limitations on Liability
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY guarantee neither continuous access nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the pages of the Website, which may be blocked, affected or interrupted by factors or circumstances outside INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY´s control or influence.
In particular, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY accepts no liability for any damages, injuries, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockage or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunications lines or networks or by any other cause outside the control of INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY.
- Unlawful interference or intrusion through the use of malware of any type or any means of communication such as computer viruses or similar.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Reception, attainment, storage or dissemination by users of the content, and the unlawful, negligent or fraudulent use thereof, contravening the present conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
- Security or navigation/browsing errors caused by a malfunctioning user browser or versions that have not been updated.
- Unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the information service.
- Should the user make use of the contact form, the inoperativeness or problems in the email address provided by the user.
- The inoperativeness or possible problems in the email address provided by the user when signing up for regular notifications or the Website newsletter.
In particular, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY will not be held liable for any damages or injuries of any nature caused by yet not restricted to:
- Content, information, opinions and statements that any user or third party may make regarding the content of the Website via social media or other portals linked or referring to the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY website.
- The use that users may make of the contents, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY will not liable for the information and content stored on, including yet not limited to, forums, chats, blogger pages, comments, social media or any other medium that lets third parties post content independent to the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing and in compliance with the national and European legislation in force regarding Information Society Services, e-Commerce and Personal Data Protection, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY is at the disposal for all users, authorities and security forces as an active collaborator to remove or, where necessary, block all contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party or morale rights and the public order. We kindly ask users who detect some content on the Website that could be classified in the aforementioned manner to contact us immediately by post at the address indicated in the legal notice or via the contact form.
- The possible loss of data by the user for causes not attributable to the security of the Website.
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY adheres to the objectives of the Security Policy for protecting information against losses of availability, confidentiality and integrity; safeguarding against unauthorized accesses; and ensuring compliance with legal or regulatory requirements, and contractual requirements regarding security.
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY processes and appropriately reports security incidents, establishes controls to ensure compliance with the Security Policy, and conducts effective information security risk management.
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY shall not be held liable for any damage to the computer equipment of users or third parties during access to this Website.
External link policy
This website may contain links to other websites or cite third parties previously authorized to INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY. These third parties, whose websites may appear as links on the Website are the proprietors responsible for their own websites to which the users may access at their own discretion (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Site” or “Linked Sites”).
Should you opt to visit any third-party website, you acknowledge and accept that you are doing so at your own risk, that you are responsible to take the appropriate measures necessary to protect yourself against viruses and other destructive elements that may arise therefrom, and that you are aware of the applicable conditions of use that could be established at the website in question. You likewise accept to relieve INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY of any liability for possible infringements on intellectual or industrial property rights held by the Linked Sites, for the technical unavailability of the linked pages, quality, reliability, accuracy and/or truthfulness of the services, information, elements and/or content that you may access as a user.
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY will only accept liability for the content supplied through the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the criminal or unlawful nature thereof and has not deactivated the link accordingly with the due diligence. We kindly ask users who consider that a Linked Site contains illegal or inappropriate content to contact us immediately by post at the address indicated in the legal notice or via the contact form. Please bear in mind, however, that this communication entails no obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In this regard, it is prohibited to create links to the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY Website from third-party websites without the express written authorisation of INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF LIQUID BIOPSY.