Join ISLB today!
As a member, you can enjoy the benefits of educational opportunities and be eligible to apply for ISLB scholarships and prizes with the opportunity to develop your career through participation in ISLB scientific and educational programs.
Top Benefits of Membership
- Free or discounted access to Critical Review in Oncology/Hematology publications.
- Savings of up to 50% on registration fees for the ISLB Annual Meeting and co-sponsored Symposia
- Free registration for the ISLB webinars
- Exclusive networking opportunities, with access to the ISLB Membership Directory and ILSA members [MJS1]
- Eligibility to volunteer, join ISLB Committees
- Access to annual ISLB awards [MJS2] and grants
- Feasibility to Networking with patients associations
- Networking with international Liquid biopsy consortiums
Please complete the application form to process your Individual Membership.